This is a 3 day, 27 hour comprehensive workshop providing participants with both theoretical knowledge and practical skills to assess, understand, and treat complexities within this interconnected system. A detailed manual is included.
Workshops run from 8 am to 7 pm
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the neuromyofascial web
- Recognize the interplay between the nervous system, muscles, and fascia
- Develop skills for assessing neuromyofascial tension and dysfunction
- Learn several modalities to release and rehabilitate the neuromyofascia
- Understand the relationship between emotional states and neuromyofascial tension
- Cover topics such as: structural and functional roles, the trajectory of force in the system, biomechanics of movement, force and accommodation, myofascial trains, fascial elasticity and plasticity and their importance for lasting change, the role of hydration in fascial responsiveness
- And so much more.